Darren Hayman - January Songs

on Saturday 1 January 2011
Don't forget about this, Darren Hayman of Hefner fame is treating us to a song a day for the month of January.

Here's number one, pretty good stuff. There's also a calendar showing his movements throughout the month and who he's planning on collaborating with, should help pass this traditionally long month, plenty to look forward to.

01 It Was Over by Darren Hayman

http://januarysongs.tumblr.com/

My name is Darren Hayman. I'm going to write, record and release a song every day during January 2011. They won't all be good but some might be. The songs will be available as high quality MP3s for free for a day or two via Soundcloud Thereafter the songs will be available to buy in MP3 and higher quality formats via Bandcamp Here is a calendar to help show what I am doing and when. I'm pretty full up for musicians and collaborators but that shouldn't stop you asking. I would particularly like to hear from film makers who might want to make videos etc. You can contact me here januarysongs2011@gmail.com On this page I hope to post the songs, a daily blog, videos, drawings and photos. Wish me luck.

0 comments: