Yo Gabba Gabba

on Sunday 30 January 2011

I guess how much you like this post will depend on just how seriously you take your music. I'll be the first to admit that I can't get enough of the soothing sounds of BvDub or the deeply mysterious sounds that i'm listening to right now of the Xela side project Twells & Christensen, however every now and again something light hearted is needed and light hearted is exactly what Yo Gabba Gabba is, after all it's an American kids show.

It's often said that they don't make kids programmes like they did when I was a lad, and I tend to agree they do come with a healthy dose of biasedness linked to other fond childhood memories and the complete freedom of being a child. Though I will still argue again against that last comment that i'm yet to see a recent series as good as either Willy Fog or Mysterious Cities of Gold.

I've not actually seen Yo Gabba Gabba but from the album, it seems that they do still make childrens TV gold.

I'll let the music do the talking.



Just the tip of the iceberg...just the tip

Buy - Vol. 2-Yo Gabba Gabba! Music Is Awesome

0 comments: